In accordance with the policies of central government, state government of kerala is also providing necessary assistance and wholehearted support for the startup of new industries / businesses in the state. As per state government industrial policy it is expected to bring in about 1 lakh crore rupees of private investment in kerala in the next 5 years. This economic policy of the government have started showing results as many new ventures have been declared by new and existing business houses. All these new business ventures whether it is in service sector or in manufacturing sector needs to be registered as company under the Companies Act.
Registering your company in kerala in accordance with the companies act of India is one of the foremost thing in starting a business anywhere in India. Signs and Marks Business Consultants who are one of the pioneers in the field of company registration in kerala is offering professional business services at an affordable and the most competitive rate.
Until the earlier years of the past decade registering a company is a very time consuming process but nowadays things have changed as company registration process has been made and in turn become much faster.
The requirements / documents for company registration in Kerala are:
1. Minimum 2 Directors and Share Holders.(Share Holders can also be the directors of the company).
2.Three colour photographs of all the directors.
3.Photo Identity and address proof of directors.
4.PAN card number of directors, if avaliable.
In the current scenario it usually takes about 20 to 25 days to get your company registered but there was a recent news that government is planning to reduce the time frame for company registration to 24 hours.
For registering a company in kerala with Signs and Marks,
1. Provide the scan copies of the above requirements for registration via email
2. Provide any three or five proposed names of the company.
3. Provide the object of the company.
4. Sign the DIN Annexure, Digital Signature and Memorandum and Articles of the Company.
5. Sign the PAN form and Bank Account form of the company.
If you have any queries regarding company registration, like digital signature, DIN Annexure, Memorandum of Association or Articles of Association of the company or any documents you can contact us we are always there to help you.
Signs and Marks Contact Details
- registrar of companies kerala
- company registration in kerala
- how to start a business in kerala
- how to register a software company in kerala
- how to start a company in kerala
- company registration kerala
- how to start a construction company in kerala
- how to register a business in kerala
- how to start a small business in kerala
- starting a company in kerala